Bianchi Impulso Allroad GRX 600 55 cm 2020
The 2020 Bianchi Impulso All Road GRX Road Bike best suits the needs of riders looking to enjoy endless miles - whether their excursions take them up fire roads, across gravel roads, or a bit of under-biking on the local mountain bike trails. One of Bianchi's best selling road bikes is the Impulso. From reputable gran fondo events to the brutally rough, cobblestone raced roads at Paris – Roubaix, the Impulso has done it all. With accolades like that, it made perfect sense to expand upon the Impulso's frame technology of THT, B.A.T., and include front and rear rack mounts with larger tire clearance.
The compact bend handlebar on the Impulso All Road has a distinct flare at the bottom of the drops. This allows you to stay comfortable as you hold the wide handlebar and open up your chest for better breathing. On your next overnight bike trip, this flare lets you mount under the bar up to a 20 inch stuff sack. That's more than enough space to carry your sleeping pad, single person tent, and a compressible jacket.
A reliable parts package from Shimano anchors the Impulso All Road for your riding needs. Compact gearing and a wide range cassette make quick work of the flattest or steep pitched roads that come your way.
- Triple Hydroformed Technology: Utilized at the top tube and head tube. The tubes are welded together after the initial hydroforming then inserted into another hydroforming mold and reshaped through the same process. Provides a clean monocoque appearance while increasing the strength and steering response of the frame.
- Road Disc Brake System: Bianchi designs every disc brake model with road bikes specific thru axle.
- The full carbon fork allows you to fit a 40mm tire.
- The frame’s rear end accepts a 40mm tire as well.
- At the rear of the bike, B.A.T. - Bianchi Active Technology allows Bianchi to obtain vertical compliance and different stiffness behaviors under varying directional forces, without wasting power transfer to the rear wheel.
- Compact gearing and a wide range cassette make quick work of the flattest or steep pitched roads that come your way.
- Shimano GRX 600 Drivetrain
Please stop in our Clintonville location, 4231 N. High St, to test ride or purchase this bike.